BROWNING T-BOLT TARGET WITH MUZZLE BRAKE
Precise construction yields precision accuracy.
If you’re looking for precision-built rimfire rifle to test your skills at the range or take to prairie dog town for varmint control, this T-Bolt should be on your short list. The compact 16-1/2″ heavy bull barrel includes a muzzle brake threaded with common 1/2″x28 TPI threads that make it ripe for adding a sound suppressor. The walnut stock is a steady platform as well with a wide fore-end for added stability from a rest and a raised comb for improved eye to scope alignment. Available in three popular rimfire calibers to match your sport or quarry.
- Steel receiver with blued finish
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Free floating heavy bull target barrel with semi match chamber, target crown and blued finish
- Slick-operating straight pull bolt-action
- Top-tang safety
- Adjustable trigger
- Satin finish walnut with Monte Carlo comb, wide fore-end and cut checkering
- Sling swivel studs installed
- One 10-round Double Helix magazine included
- Scope and mounts not included